Chase IHG Rewards Club Traveler World MasterCard Review
- Application Link
- Recommended Application Time
- Related Credit Cards
- After Applying
- Historical Offers Chart
- Application Link
- 60k+5k offer: earn 60,000 IHG points after spending $2000 in 3 months, and earn additional 5,000 miles after adding an authorized user on your account.
- IHG points are valued around 0.6 cents (Hotel Points Value). IHG free night award chart can be found here. So the 65k offer is worth about $390.
- Earn 5x points at IHG property, 2x points at dining, supermarket and gas station, and 1x point on other purchases.
- 20% off 20% on when you purchase IHG points with your card.
- 4th reward night free when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights.
- Complimentary IHG Gold Membership if you spend $10,000 or more per calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- $29 annual fee, NOT waived fist year.
Recommended Application Time
- This card is not affected by the 5/24 rule for now.
- You are not eligible for this sign-up bonus if you received a sign-up bonus on this card within 24 months. Note that what matters here is the time you got the sign-up bonus, not the time you open the account or close the account.
- Don’t apply for more than 2 Chase credit cards within 30 days, or it’s highly likely that you will get rejected.
- We recommend you to apply for this card after you have a credit history for more than a year.
The 20% off purchasing points and 4th reward night free benefit are interesting, but the $89 annual fee version also has these benefits. In summary, this card is useless except for its sign-up bonus. The $89 annual fee version at least gives you a free night every year, compared to that card, it is not recommend to keep this card and pay $29 annual fee for nothing.
Related Credit Cards
- Call 800-436-7927 to check Chase application status. This is an automated telephone line, and the information has the following meanings: Receive decision in 2 weeks means your application is probably approved; Receive decision in 7-10 days means your application is probably rejected; Receive decision in 30 days simply means your application requires further review and there’s nothing to tell you for now.
- Chase reconsideration backdoor number: 888-270-2127 or 888-609-7805. Call it if you didn’t get approve immediately. Your personal information will be acquired and they will then review it. You seldom answer questions, instead, just enjoy the music and then you get approved or rejected, or further information is needed to be handed in to the branch or be faxed.
Historical Offers Chart
Share this post with friends
If you like this post, don't forget to give it a 5 star rating!
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]